Because I don't really celebrate Christmas, these things hit me a bit late. But I know that other last-minute planners are out there so hopefully this might prove helpful for the procrastination crowd akin to myself~ I do think it is important to have alternative gift guides available for those who do not want to support multi-billion dollar corporations that destroy the world and the people within in during holidays that are meant to bring peace, happiness, and thoughtfulness.
So, I bring to you the second annual holiday gift guide for the procrastinators and last-minute celebrators! You can see last year's gift guide here, if you'd like to have even more ethical options.
1. December Clutch in Wine | Angela Roi
2. Kidd Frames in Revolver Black | Warby Parker
3. Sand Dune Woven Chelsea Boots | Osborn
4. Handmade Ceramic Eye Pot | Kinska Shop
5. Gold & Silver Triangle Necklace | Oh My Clumsy Heart
(psst. She also has a beautiful lifestyle blog, here!)
6. Enchanted Eye Cream and Imperialis Moisturizer | Lush
Because no holiday gift guide is complete without Lush. They are actually such a beautiful brand and even support Palestine! #funfact
Do you have any ethical gift ideas that I missed?
Ethical gift guide for him up next!~